Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back to Blogging

So it has been forever since I have posted on my blog any of my new "work". I am now 10 days post-op and feeling much better now. Still taking quite a bit of pain medication but able to get out of the bed and make some cards. I went to Raleigh to visit my friend, Heather, the weekend before my surgery. We went to Archiver's and I browsed for probably two hours and bought quite a bit of new product. Here in the 'burg we have Michaels and A.C. Moore and that's it. They never have new product. I love Two Peas in a Bucket because they carry all the latest product but sometimes you just want to "feel it before you buy it". I am obsessed with all the new doily papers. I bought six different sheets to see what I liked the best. Today I used a paper from Crate Paper's new Restoration collection. I made a set of 5 cards. I think they turned out pretty well. Here's a close up of one with a list of supplies.



List of supplies:

Stampin' Up Crumb Cake & Rose Red Cardstock
Crate Paper Restoration Collection Doilies
Stampin' Up Rose Red Marker
Versamark Ink
Stampendous Detail White embossing powder
Hero Arts Woven Lace Ribbon







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

His & Her Cards

My attempt at His and Her Cards.