Skip to main content

Feb Thank You Card


Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Stampin Up Supplies
    Old Olive Cardstock - 100702
    Rich Razzleberry Cardstock - 115316
    Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper - 115671
    Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink - 115658
    Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - 109025
    Scallop Trim Border Punch - 118402
    Kind & Caring Thoughts - 115324

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Card Class Day 8

Today in Clean & Simple Card Making 2 they covered Do-it-yourself ink pads and plaid stamping. I chose to make a card using plaid stamping. I really like how it turned out. Ignore the cracks in the cardstock...I mounted it wrong the first time. :(

I love plaid stamping!

I love plaid stamping!

Experimenting with Brilliance Metallic Inks